28.4.07

In the Show Me State

Today we drove up to Missouri to play a show at a place called the Foundry...Let me just say this place is really cool. I am actually sitting "watching" one of the bands play. The lead singer has a really high voice...I dont understand it. Well anways, to what really important...this place. It has a massive skatepark...like bigger than any skate park Ive ever seen. It also has tons of 12 year olds skating at said skatepark. Many of them proved to have much bigger you know whats than yours truly. It has a huge rock climbing wall, a huge arcade, and a huge venue, which is why we came. (sorry I used huge so many times in that sentence...it just was true.) Jay challenged me to an air hockey match, which I of course accepted. Well, it was a very close game but Jay sweated. Story complete. Oh! On our way up we realized Michael had left his entire pedal board in Conway (where we naturally had last played) and after we spent about 30 minutes trying to figure ot whose fault that was (my vote was Michael) we had to stop by a music store so he could buy a couple of pedals for tonight...So if anyone has one of those rubber leash things that you put on children as your walking through the mall laying around, feel free to send it to me so I can put it on Michael.

Well pray that we can worship tonight with these people.

I'm nearly 99% sure this band just played the same song twice...uh oh...party foul.

Peace be with you.

4 comments:

They call me Jamis said...

hey bff. i liked your blog. i laughed out loud, as you know. peace be.

Michael said...

hey man, i need to ask you something, but i don't have your new number...
call me.
870-897-2868

thispresentsojourn said...

please make that your bio picture. was good seeing you - if only it were longer. when you guys are in dallas, you are welcome at my house (we got it!)

karissa said...

you have a website. i am shocked.