24.5.07

Soundtrack

A friend of mine, Michael, put this on his blog and I saw it, was horribly bored at work, and decided to do it...I liked my soundtrack for the most part...Although there a bit of irony in some of the spots. I liked it so much I decided to put it on here.

Here's how it worked...I was told to put my itunes on shuffle and just go through the list of categories writing whatever song came next in my shuffle. Fun eh! Try it.

Here what I got for mine:

Opening Credits: Beautiful Day- U2

Waking Up: Vicious World- Rufus Wainwright

First Day At School: Too High- Jump, Little Children

Falling In Love: Build Me Up Buttercup- The Foundations

Fight Song: Altar Boy- Tom Waits

Breaking Up: Naked- Sean Michel

Prom: October- Rosie Thomas

Life's OK: Hello My Treacherous Friends- OK Go

Mental Breakdown: Faster- Third Eye Blind

Driving: In The Flesh- Pink Floyd

Flashback: The Foster- Cool Hand Luke

Getting Back Together: The Crane Wife 3- The Decemberists

Wedding: Gold In Them Hills- Coldplay

Final Battle:Put It Behind You- Keane

Death Scene: Idle and Waiting- Umbrellas

Funeral Song: Bigger Than Us- Andy Davis

End Credits: Purple Haze- Damien Rice (live)

2 comments:

Michael said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one who had fun doing that.

Dude!!!!! what about lost??? I was Freaking out.

joel winters said...

I'm gonna start calling you buttercup.