25.6.07

Day 4

Well, we have gone from Nashvegas, where we played in the smallest place I have ever been (we played on a stage about the size of my bed) to Owensboro, where we got to hang out with some very nice people and eat some very good pizza, to Alton where we played to a church of about 7, but got to see one of the cutest little kids in the history of children to the Super 8 motel where I now sit to write this. We are on our way to Cornerstone which will be the pinnacle of our trip out. I am pretty excited about it. I think it will prove to be very beneficial for me as a person and a believer. I will get to spend some quality time with fellow followers and hopefully get to be encouraged by many other people doing the same things that we are out to do.

Pray that we get to be encouraged and also get to encourage those of like faith, pray that we also will encounter those who do not know of the One we serve.

There is a fountain, may our sins be washed away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll play a concert on your bed later this week in honor of that place you played...

you had some large boxes come to the house with your name on it...so you have something to look forward to on your drive back...

Debbie Sanders said...

Hi son, I am glad you never played drums on your bed at home...your room and my living room worked well. I miss you and pray that you are not having anymore crazy sleepless nights. Need to contact your family in NE especially Uncle Chris!

Tattoo - a birthday gift?!?!? Let’s chat. I love you and hope the ministry thrives in the heart and soul of all you encounter. Mommy xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Daniel McPherson said...

I ate your remaining bread...

...half of it was molded...

...but i'm doing fine...

leah marie. said...

praying for you boysssss...

(and whoever you meet).