16.6.07

It is currently 8:00 in the morning on a Saturday although weekends are the same as weekdays for me now since I no longer have a job to wake up for. I have been up since 6:00 this morning though. I also couldn't fall asleep until 2:00 last night because I had one of those "your mind wont stop for a dang minute to let you sleep" nights. I have to go help a friend move into a new house in about an hour and 45 minutes though so things are on the up and up, maybe Daniel and Grant will wake up soon and come play with me...doubtful though. I kinda hate those sorts of nights that all you want to do is sleep to get your mind off the things that plauge your thoughts by day, but they just wont stop. I have been undergoing a large amount of change lately which has kinda rocked my world. It has led to basically a complete nubbing out of most all feeling. Its pretty annoying actually. I just dont feel things lately, and then when I try to feel things I get pissed that I have to try to feel and then think I'm just faking it so it isnt worth it anyways. In short, its caused alot of confusion and alot of hurt, I would like it to go away [or is it come back?] That why I'm posting right now, but also we got a more finalized tour schedule...

Good news and bad news....tour is shorter than I thought, but we get to go out a few seperate times.

First leg:
6-22 Nashville, TN
6-23 Owensboro, KY
6-24 Alton, IN
6-25-30 Cornerstone in Illinois
7-1 Omaha, NE (at a church)
7-2 Omaha, NE (http://www.omahafoundry.com/The_Foundry.html)
7-3 Kansas City or Fayetteville
7-4 Russellville, AR

Second leg:
7-16-19 Sarasota, FL
7-21- Jackson, MS

There might be a third leg in there too in August.

You are everything that is bright and clean,
And youre covering me with your majesty.
The truest sign of grace was this:
From wounded hands, redemption filled them, liberating man.

We are wounded still from the fall, we are in desperate need of redemption, free us...we shall be free...[Harps, not Garth]

3 comments:

thispresentsojourn said...

your first paragraph so perfectly describes my final year of college. yet i would never have admitted it to you then.

but i know you knew.

and we all know john's biggest songwriting inspiration is garth.

Anonymous said...

i had one of those nights....last night...

nadaja said...

i never thought i would enjoy moving folks... I did...